TOMORROW'S TECHNOLOGY TODAY
Operators of refrigerated fleets have always faced significant challenges. From the earliest days of food transportation, they strove to deliver temperature sensitive cargo in prime condition. Today, added to this basic requirement are:
- ‒ Quality of transport
- ‒ Meeting the latest emission standards
- ‒ Flexibility and reliability
Even in our highly competitive and environmentally conscious world, the full electric EK Series dependably exceeds all these demands due to its unique technology:
Improved performance and reliability
Major improvements have been made through continuous and exhaustive testing.
The new EK Series design of the front cover comes with lateral protection certification so there’s no need for extra chassis protection.
Cargo and food quality protection
Extremely rapid pulldown and recovery combined with high capacity makes the EK Series ideal for multi-drop operations while ensuring food integrity and cargo safety.
Innovative functionality and design
The EK Series leverage its innovative design features to give all area access, increase load capacity, high reliability and exceptional load protection. Put simply, you gain increased utilization of your assets.
Future readiness above and beyond regulations
With zero direct emissions, the EK Series shows full commitment to reducing both emissions and noise pollution. All units are future vehicle compatible.
Discover the power of choice including compartment configuration and vehicle type Within the extensive EK Series and match your needs.
– Full electric units with 40+ years of experience
– Green and environmentally friendly solution to transport your goods:
– No diesel engines in our units
– No direct co₂ production
– Most efficient electrical undermount unit in the market
– Direct connections to battery of electrical vehicles without loss of power or energy through intermediate interfaces
– Lowest co₂ production
– Great service network through our Thermo King dealer network
– Highly flexible Multi-Temp solutions tailored to customers’ needs
– Extremely compact and lightweight refrigeration units that fit every application