Optimal climate control
The X-Series product range offers a very high ratio between cooling capacity and unit weight, featuring extra light aluminium frames and plastic covers. In addition, variable speed fans and blowers increase energy and operational efficiency while ensuring optimal cooling performance.
- The ClimaAire I D™ control system offers maximum climate control in operating modes: ventilation, cool, heat, auto or reheat. Moreover, customised regulation loops are available for special bus applications or can be modified according to customer specifications.
- For even more sophisticated installations, the CANAIRE® control system with its 4-wire communication and expandable interfaces can be installed.
The X-Series has optional connection for the front box unit to manage higher comfort of the driver.
- Thermo King products are built to last. We continuously test and develop our designs to meet the high demands of bus temperature control applications.
We only use the most reliable and internally validated components in our A/C systems.
We carry out a range of rigorous functional and performance tests to validate all our transport refrigeration equipment in a controlled environment such as special 3D multi-axial vibration and twist profiles tests. They regularly exceed the standard bus homologation requirements (ECE R10.05).
- Our Thermo King manufacturing plant is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited to demonstrate our dedication to quality and reliability.
Thermo King Dealer Network for low cost of ownership
- The X-Series provides best-in-class performance and low overall cost of ownership during the warranty period.
- Moreover, with the purchase of a X-Series unit, customers have access to Thermo King’s worldwide dealer and service network, maximising uptime and saving you time and money. Thermo King Dealers have been servicing transport temperature control equipment for more than 75 years now.
- Our Dealer Service Network:
- • More than 500 service points in 75 countries
- • Non-stop availability 24/7/365
- • Always in your area: most locations are within
a two-hour drive
- • Direct telephone contact
- • Immediate assistance in your language
- • Optimised fleet maintenance
- Our qualified CERTI-TECH technicians:
- • Fully trained & certified
- • Gold, silver and bronze CERTI-TECH expertise certifications
- • > 1,400 CERTI-TECH trained and certified service technicians
- For more information, visit: dealers.thermoking.com