TK FRESH+ TAKES THE GUESSWORK OUT OF FRESH AIR EXCHANGE
Every product has an optimal shipping environment. Maintaining those conditions will allow it to be delivered in its freshest and most desirable state.
Due to the gas exchange of perishable products, high levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide may develop in the container. In order to deliver high quality products, it is essential to manage these products. This results in:
• Superior cargo protection
• More consistent product quality
• Precise fresh air settings
• Longer shelf life
• Energy savings, fuel savings
• Less cargo weight loss
Previously, managing the fresh air exchange for refrigerated containers was a manual operation that involved some guesswork.
With TK FRESH+ it is a breeze.
Microprocessor controlled fresh air exchange delivers superior temperature control and cargo protection.
• Advanced fresh air exchange system
• Up to 50% faster temperature pull down
• Microprocessor precisely controls rate of fresh air exchange
• Records and documents air exchange rate and events